I am not a hero..

I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know..all I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
to the point where everything was going end over end..I'm spinning around in circles again..this is where you come in..All of this to explain to you why I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be..But I had to protect you from me..That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there..I know you felt unprepared..But every single time I was around I just bring you down..And I could tell that it was time to be scared..That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there..And I know the way I left wasn't fair..I didn't want to be around just to bring you down because I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care.........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment