Do you miss

" Have you ever thought of an answer to reply to anyone, when they ask you, "What was the world like when you were a child? Some of the experiences may cause us to smile, or even laugh, while some of them may bring back bitter memories. It is always hard to express the childhood incidents or experience in a clear and interesting way, since they were past memories that happened long time ago..and, if you ask me about this picture, I can't really tell you what it is all about. Therefore, I'll let the picture speak for itself..but one thing for sure, budak kecil yang pakai coat biru tu akan cakap "I'm having a good time! yay!"..alahai..I miss my childhood very very much..anyway, sayalah budak tu :p"

*This picture was taken at Newcastle, England around 92-94.

0 comments:

Post a Comment